We maintain the space collectively - as an all volunteer effort.
New dust control for the wood workshop: Succobus
Put short pipes on each T junction behind each machine; then the Valve, then a short pipe and then a bit of hose of the right length.Secure with hose clamps. We'll need to make a few wooden/plastic adaptors on the lathe to get the diameters right.
Run a 3 phase cable from behind the bandsaw over the wood-storage area to the Succobus box. Wire up the 3 phase with the slow-starter & wire the slowstart to the control box.
- Feed the bare-copper wire through all the tubes -- to stop static dust collection.
Run 3 ethernet cables to the space-door for the checkout node; and touch screen/etc. Terminate the loose ethernet cable and figure out where they go.
red laser engraver/cutter
- Might need (specialist) maintainance (Is the lens clean?) but should otherwise be usable
- put config file on github
- update wiki with new visicut
Blue Laser engraver/cutter
- Specialist work. Don' t undertake unless comfortable and capable. See Blue_laser_engraver
check high voltage wiring connections to the laser tubeCheck / listen to it under power. shorten the blauwe snuffel it currently runs "test" firmware, check that buttons/motors function as they should (X motor / Y motor / Y endstop works. X endstop does not respond. User control buttons/display work.) repair X endstop AGAINDone, works verify it homes in the right direction IO-test firmware seems not to use config. Configure later. test/calibrate A-meter and Set max. lasertube current (2 person job for safety reasons). once all is OK, flash "use" firmware (re)place SD card (with a good 2GB FAT formated one)Done!
- test and make notes of everything weird
- correct fan wire in power supply contacting fan blades making noise
- allign mirrors (from the first one, again. Because error adds up)
- make sure the dimensions / steps per unit etc. are correct (so 1mm realy results in 1mm)
- Visicut and machine have different ideas about what is left and right and origin. Investigate, mediate, and unify.
- non-specialist work:
- update Blue_laser_engraver (Add a picture)
- Ventilation slot covers that let air trough but require light to bend in impossible ways, so the laser stays in.
- Put config files on github (Also for the red one, and maybe compare them?)
- Hang the warmer lights in the small room (preferably before Hans returns! as he donated them.)
- We might need to get cable etc. first
Affix the dangling small 2 port junction box to the concrete slab above the space door. Plug's are in a box labeled thus in the green cabinet; the big green metabo drill in the woodshop can be set to hammering.
- vacuüm small room
- And maybe the larger one too (or use a broom)
- clean kitchen
- clean toilet
- put bin out on the right day - volunteer in CRM
- Update the wiki to describe the second garbage bin processes.
- We have quite a few Tools without foto's or where we use bland photos from HBM. To replace. Ideally in situ so you know where things are.
- Video of an expert (e.g. HansD) replacing & adjusting the knifes on the planer/jointer with the special tool.
- Add OpenID or similar to the CRM and push/wire this up to wordpress and the wiki.
- Find and install crosspost module on wordpress to twitter/facebook.
- See if we can do post-by-email or simpler for wordpress.
- fix holes in floor in large room (with the right kind of concrete / get it somewhat level and evenly)
- procure/find/ask shops for scraps a piece of linoleum for the small room. Same thickness, any color. About .. cm wide / .. m long. Or smaller pieces that add up. Also glue and filament (for the seams).
- put it all in place, fixing the "gutter" in front of E-table.
- There is one outlet left of the abene that does not work, possibly a loose wire?
- We 're out of 12V halogen bulbs for the small desklights (But the white/translucent one has had it's bulb replaced with the last spare)