We maintain the space collectively - as an all volunteer effort.
- vacuüm small room
- And maybe the larger one too (or use a broom)
- clean kitchen
- clean toilet
- Clean and reoil the various metal working machines - including a thin coat of slideways-oil / lijbaan olie on the gangways/slides/lijbanen.
- Return misplaced tools to where they belong.
- Specialist: clean LaserSaur (& Red&Blue engravers) Mirrors
- Clean lasersaur bed
- Clean air filter
Tasks that the CRM will email about:
- put bin out on the right day - volunteer in CRM
- Check compressors (Water seperators and condensation outlet)- volunteer in CRM
- Check drillbits (3x) and replenish from the green storage/bulk box - volunteer in CRM
- Refill the various SnijOlie BoorOlie CuttingOil bottles - volunteer in CRM
- Vaccuum-clean small room.
- Sort Plastic Stash under lasersaurus: Un-laserable PolyCarbonate is now mixed in with the laserable Acrylic. Move un-laserable PC (To where? Algemene voorraadkast? Lasersaurkast because it is what the saur is made of? Something Frees-ish because usable with frees?)
- Inkorten alle zwarte slangen perslucht (Alex/Jan zijn slangpilaartjes aan het bestellen,
New dust control for the wood workshop: Succobus
- add a polycarbonate window.
Put short pipes on each T junction behind each machine; then the Valve, then a short pipe and then a bit of hose of the right length.Secure with hose clamps. We'll need to make a few wooden/plastic adaptors on the lathe to get the diameters right.
- Feed the bare-copper wire through all the tubes -- to stop static dust collection.
Blue Laser engraver/cutter
* 12v waterpompje (voeding nodig)
- Knopje van joystick weer weghalen, want het maakt de navigatie onhandiger. Of de juiste vorm in het frontpaneel maken zodat het wel werkt. (Thingyverse laos button).
- Side panel for electronics is missing, they now get dusty. Clean & replace.
First mirror cleaned -- Lucas (overleg) 21 dec 2019 17:49 (CET) bed leveled -- Lucas (overleg) 21 dec 2019 17:49 (CET)
all the lasercutters
* PID controll for water heater. We have multiple PID controllers in the recycle cabinet, if these are put in a nice housing they can control the heaters for the lasercutters (Water needs to be above .. C before cutting, in winter this is a problem).
- Affix the dangling small 2 port junction box to the concrete slab above the space door. Plug's are in a box labeled thus in the green cabinet; the big green metabo drill in the woodshop can be set to hammering.
- Feed the ethernet cable that is coiled up near the electronics desk with a bit of blue tape through the white duct on the wall until it is near the 3D printers/Scanners. And make a wall sockets. So we can plug in the mac-mini, etc.
- Punch the other end of above cable at the patch panel end (Henk, DW and Lucas can show you how).
- Wire the lamp above the metal work table to the TL lights in the ceiling.
- Find higher power tubes that do not flicker for that fitting.
- Put up the much nicer 19" power socket bars; and reroute all power.
- Clean the whole thing.
# Remove all VLANs and flatten the network to one.
- Update docs how how we did the firewall, etc. -- see 2020 grote opruiming netwerk
- 4x L Beugeltjes maken om de poten van de werktafel beter aan de 4 keilbouten vast te zetten
- Update the wiki to describe the second garbage bin processes.
- We have quite a few Tools without foto's or where we use bland photos from HBM. To replace. Ideally in situ so you know where things are.
- Video of an expert (e.g. HansD) replacing & adjusting the knifes on the planer/jointer with the special tool.
- put config files for the laos lasercutters on github
- update wiki with new visicut
- Add OpenID or similar to the CRM and push/wire this up to wordpress and the wiki.
- Find and install crosspost module on wordpress to twitter/facebook.
- See if we can do post-by-email or simpler for wordpress.
Compressor for lasersaur: front motor's vent does not shut when powered, keeps venting.Also it is missing its dustcap.
- fix holes in floor in large room (with the right kind of concrete / get it somewhat level and evenly)
- procure/find/ask shops for scraps a piece of linoleum for the small room. Same thickness, any color. About .. cm wide / .. m long. Or smaller pieces that add up. Also glue and filament (for the seams).
- put it all in place, fixing the "gutter" in front of E-table.
There is one outlet left of the abene that does not work, possibly a loose wire?Fixed. But can be pulled out of the wall with the plug. That' s left for someone else to fix.
- We 're out of 12V halogen bulbs for the small desklights (But the white/translucent one has had it's bulb replaced with the last spare)