For general information about the Makerspace Leiden please also check the website.
A list of all the Tools we have documented; or by group:
- All Wood making tools
- All Metal making tools
- All Categorie:CNC tools
- All tools for Categorie:Electronics.
A list of all tools that have safety instructions.
- You can get in contact with the other members of the Makerspace by writing on the list dedicated to the members: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read the Safety Rules and the NetworkGuidelines, How to Open, close, and clean the space.← especially for new members!
- (Manuals for) the available tools and machinery at the Space: Man-made list, or Automagically made-list (Might differ. Try both, consider helping merging)
- Woordenlijst, an attempt to explain the MSL-jargon
- Documentation of various projects
About this wiki
This wiki is the result of voluntary work by members, and has grown over the years, often in a non-structured way. Please be patient and offer your help if you find something missing or wrong.
You can do so by asking to be given an account or, at the very least, write on the mailing list: email@example.com.
These pages contain useful information, but they need some work.