Personal tools on loan are subject to the following rules
- Owners responsibility to mark them
- Free to use (under the usual instruction and Safety and noise rules).
- Owner does not expect to be compensated for general wear & tear during use; or if it breaks irrevocably due to normal use.
- Owner must be informed if the tool (or its remains) are considered surplus to requirements or prior to throwing it away.
- Owner will remove the loaner from the space when asked.
- If the owner does not remove it - and the space has to scrap it - then the space may charge the owner(s) for the cost of scrapping it. (And no - you cannot quickly then donate it and make it our (sometimes very costly) problem).
And they are also subject to the process described on the Introducing Tools page.
Pages in category "OnLoan"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.