Personal tools on loan.
- Owners responsibility to mark them
- Free to use (under the usual instruction and Safety and noise rules).
- Owner does not expect to be compensated for general wear & tear during use; or if it breaks irrevocably due to normal use.
- Owner must be informed if the tool (or its remains) are considered surplus to requirements or prior to throwing it away.
- Owner will remove the loaner from the space when asked.
Pages in category "OnLoan"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.